MUEE Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Lev), capstone project email filler innerer

Go down

(Lev), capstone project email filler innerer Empty (Lev), capstone project email filler innerer

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:29 am

Hey, don't post in here, make new topics, this is just all the emails i've sent n received so that everyone is filled in on everything. so anthony make ur pen proposal a new topic and i'll put up a topic saying what me and clarence want to do, etc.

lev to clarence1:
hey i like the following ones lol,

tell me which ones you like too

AK3
EWe3
EW34
EWo1
EWo2
EWo3
JE1
JE3
MA1
MA5
PD2
PD4
PD5
TN2
TN3
TV4

clerence to lev: Ranking: 1:
A must
2 Wanna do
3 Pretty gd
4 OK
5 ...

AK3 3
EWe1 2
EWe2 3
EWe3 4
EWe4 3
MA1 3
MA5 3
PD2 3
PD3 2
PD4 1******** THE EZ-KIT is so cool, hv a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it seems compatitive
PD5 2
TN2 2
TN3 4
TV4 2

akiv to the gang:
Hey guys, dunno if you have already organised groups for the 4th year project but if your still looking, send me a list of the projects your interested in doing so we can compare and potentially partner up =).
This is my list:

TN1
TN3
RS1
MM1
MA7
MA5
MA1
JE4 – (need more info on this)
JE2
Ewe3
Ewe1
DG4
DG3
DG2
DG1
AK2
TV4

anthonys reply to akiv/fellas:
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about making something like the pen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where for instance you are able to drag pictures between your own computer and main office screen to share with other people.
It would require us to make a device that can plug into PCs and wirelessly transmit between another PCs and the pens. The pen movement would also need to be tracked probably by cameras attached to the PCs or by accelerometers inside the pen. There would be a bit of circuit design but probably a large amount of programming. It would most likely be similar to doing ESI, just on a larger scale.

If anyone wants to do this, I'm open to suggestions for improvement, but we need to write up a proper spec, and I think talking to William Shieh would be good, as he supervised the group that did the minority report thing this year.

Otherwise I'm happy to do any of (in preference order):

TN1: Wireless Media Interface
MM1: Robotic environment mapping
JE1: NetFPGA: Enabling Reconfigurable Networking in Hardware

PD4: Development of a Tetris game
EWe1: Word recognition on a DSP development system
DG2: Surround-Sound with an iPod

Also if theres been any other emails before mine about the Capstone Project could someone please forward them to me.

Thanks,
Anthony

Admin
Admin

https://mueediscussion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down