MUEE Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project partners for Energy Control industry project (self-proposed)

Go down

Project partners for Energy Control industry project (self-proposed) Empty Project partners for Energy Control industry project (self-proposed)

Post  VroomVroom Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 am

Hey people,

Not sure if anyone is looking here for second round allocations. Basically, I have a project that has been approved and now needs up to a couple of people who are interested in controls/energy management/programmable logic. You need to have passed signals and systems to be able to do this HENCE a couple of my original partners can no longer work with me.

The project is industry supported - a brief that I have drawn/written up is included in the attachment. In terms of what we are trying to do - develop a 'smart' logic system which models and predicts the optimum settings for heating, cooling and electricity for a large-scale building site in Dandenong. The company responsible for this (Cogent Energy) actually will provide us all data and the existing control (a Schneider programmable logic device w/ algorithms etc. we can look at). We need to make it more dynamic in the sense that it uses weather patterns or varying energy demand scenarios to allocate resources better. If efficient enough they will actually use our system on site!

Anyone interested can contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or on here. If there are a couple of yous that got rejected from another project or didn't finish in time for first round allocations and want to jump onto this then let me know as well.

Cheers,
Varun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VroomVroom

Back to top Go down

Project partners for Energy Control industry project (self-proposed) Empty Re: Project partners for Energy Control industry project (self-proposed)

Post  VroomVroom Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 am

ALSO, there is a lot of flexibility with how we can do this - its not just one way. The modelling will need to incorporate a lot of good ideas to make it valid and efficient. So if anyone wants to change the brief/proposal scope.. it is of course flexible.

VroomVroom

Back to top Go down